Please read this Mobile Application End-User License Agreement ("EULA") carefully before downloading or using "Showme" application ("Mobile App"). This EULA governs your use of the Mobile App, which will allow you to access the "Showme" (the "Subscription Service") directly from your mobile device. Your use of the Subscription Service will remain subject to the existing agreement governing such use (the "Subscription Agreement"); to the extent it conflicts with this EULA, the terms of this EULA will apply. Your use of the Mobile App indicates your consent to this EULA.
1. License. "Showme" grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for your personal and internal business purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA and the Subscription Agreement.
2. Your Account. Your use of the Mobile App requires that you have an account and agree to the terms of a "Showme" Subscription Agreement.
3. Changes to this EULA. "Showme" reserves the right to modify this EULA. "Showme" will post the most current version of this EULA at https://showme.ylee.io/legal/eula
. If "Showme" makes material changes to this EULA, we will notify you via the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after "Showme" publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates your consent to the updated terms.
4. No Included Maintenance and Support. "Showme" may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. "Showme" may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to you and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) nor Google (for Android Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance and/or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
5. Acceptable Use. You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. You agree that you will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others' use of the Mobile App. Your use of the Subscription Service and the Mobile App is governed by the Terms of Service (a current version of which can be found at https://showme.ylee.io/legal/terms
7. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation. By downloading the Mobile App, and/or
opting-in through notification settings, you authorize "Showme" to send you (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Subscription Service and the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about your use of the Subscription Service and the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Subscription Service and Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding "Showme" products and services. You can review your account settings to adjust your messaging preferences or unsubscribe to some messaging by following instructions provided by "Showme".
8. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. "Showme" EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8.1 iOS Application. In the event of "Showme" failure to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Mobile App. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COST, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
8.2 Android Application. GOOGLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App. "Showme" reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Mobile App at any time based on the status of your account under the Subscription Agreement. You understand that if your account is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the Subscription Service.
10. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
11. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing your Subscription Agreement.
12. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact "Showme" by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Third Party Beneficiaries. Upon your acceptance of this EULA, Apple (for iOS Mobile Apps) and Google (for Google Mobile Apps), respectively, will have the right to enforce this EULA against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Effective: February 1, 2019