Welcome to Show me!
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, ads, commerce services, and our other covered services that link to these Terms (collectively, the "Services"), and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. 1. Who may use the services
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Showme and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 16 years old, to use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the words "you" and "your" as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity. 2. Privacy
You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
We reserve the right to remove Content that violates the User Agreement, including for example, copyright or trademark violations, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report this by contacting us at Email: email@example.com
Your rights and grant of rights in the content
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. What's yours is yours — you own your Content (and your incorporated audio, photos and videos are considered part of the Content).
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. You agree that this license includes the right for Showme to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by Showme, or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
Showme has an evolving set of rules for how ecosystem partners can interact with your Content on the Services. These rules exist to enable an open ecosystem with your rights in mind. You understand that we may modify or adapt your Content as it is distributed, syndicated, published, or broadcast by us and our partners and/or make changes to your Content in order to adapt the Content to different media.
You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. You agree that such Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Showme the license described above. 4. Using the services
While there are a number of factors that we evaluate to determine whether or not we remove content, there are some basic rules that everyone on Showme should follow.
Do not post content that:
- Depicts pornography or sexual acts. This includes intercourse, masturbation, and sexual nudity. Nudity that is intentionally artistic, educational, or associated with newsworthy events may be acceptable. We also have zero tolerance for any form of child sexual exploitation.
- Promotes or depicts unnecessary violence or graphic imagery. We understand that sometimes graphic content can be newsworthy, so we may allow broadcasts that are deemed as such.
- Encourages, promotes, or depicts self-harm or suicide. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self-harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person expressing our concern and providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
- Is spammy. This includes broadcasting for the sole purpose of directing users to an external site or service or posting deliberately misleading broadcast titles.
- Has an unlawful purpose or furthers illegal activity. We ask that you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Intends to impersonate a person or brand with the intent to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Parody, commentary, or fan accounts should be labelled as such.
- Infringes on another's intellectual property. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
Do not engage in dialogue or behaviour that:
- Intends only to incite or engage in the targeted harassment of others. This includes content that promotes the abuse of other people or the disruption of another person's broadcasting experience.
- Directly or indirectly threatens or encourages any form of physical violence against an individual or any group of people, including threatening or promoting terrorism. This includes affiliating with organizations that - whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform - use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes.
- Discloses or threatens to expose someone's private information without their consent. This includes releasing another person's private or confidential contact info, or their videos or images that are considered and treated as private under applicable laws.
- Endangers minors. This includes directing inappropriate comments to minors in a broadcast.
- Seeks to evade a suspension. All suspensions on Showme apply to the account holder. Attempts to circumvent suspensions by creating additional accounts or identities will result in the permanent disabling of said accounts.
Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
You may need to create an account to use some of our Services. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
You can control most communications from the Services. We may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your account, and you may not be able to opt-out from receiving them.
Your license to use the services
Showme gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non- exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the bene t of the Services as provided by Showme, in the manner permitted by these Terms. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Showme, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see t and without any obligation to you.
Ending these terms
You may end your legal agreement with Showme at any time by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: you have violated these Terms or the Showme Rules, you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct, your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances. 5. Limitations of liability
By using the Services you agree that Showme, its parents, affiliates, related companies, directors, employees, agents representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible in your country of residence. 6. General
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, will govern our relationship with you. Other than for changes addressing new functions or made for legal reasons, we will notify you 30 days in advance of making effective changes to these Terms that impact the rights or obligations of any party to these Terms, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Showme's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms are an agreement between you and Ylee Studio Pte Ltd., an Singapore company. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.